top of page


DD Form 214

In order to record a military discharge, you must first obtain and complete DD Form 214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty.  The County Clerk will be able to record this form for you once you have brought it into the Clerk’s office.  You may mail or telephone the County Clerk at the following address:

Washington County Clerk
P.O. Box 466
Blair, NE  68008
(402) 426-6822
FAX: (402) 426-6825

bottom of page